- Products Made Especially For You
- Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 Maintenance Depigmentation Cream
- Aspen Naturals Bentonite Clay
- Fossil Power Bentonite Clay Food Grade Powder
- Essential Elements Food Grade Activated Charcoal Powder
- KAOLIN CLAY White Cosmetic NATURAL POWDER
- Zen Principle Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
- Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mask
- New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body
- Brooklyn Botany Activated Charcoal Mud Mask
- Keep Your Skin Glowing During Pregnancy
- Don’t Panic, Use Organic
- DIY Alternatives For That Glow That Deserves A Second Look
- Your Skin Cleansed Without The Sting
Products Made Especially For You
If you prefer ready-made products that you can buy off online or off the shelf, here are some interesting finds that we are absolute will help you address your skin problems. Find one that best suits your needs.
Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 Maintenance Depigmentation Cream
Cosmelan 2 is a supereffective lightening cream specially formulated to reduce hyper-pigmentation. It helps to restore radiance and clarity by softly removing skin discoloration. It is formulated to be used as a maintenance cream following the professional application of Cosmelan 1 Mask. Its smooth texture melts quickly and comfortably into the skin. It provides moisture as it renews the skin and leaves it brighter and evenly toned.
This cream is suitable for all skin types. It is proven to be effective in the treatment of cholasma (melasma), lentigo and acne. Finally, it is safe even for pregnant women as it does not contain any harmful ingredients, including hydroquinone.
Aspen Naturals Bentonite Clay
Aspen Naturals is known to offer high-quality products, including this food grade Calcium Bentonite Clay. This clay is made from 100% all natural ingredient with no additives or fillers. You can easily blend this product and find no clumps, no skin irritation, and no redness in the liquid.
You can use this unique product in several ways. As a skin cleanser, you can mix up a spa-quality facial mask that you may apply to your skin. The mask will absorb dirt, toxins, chemicals, and all other impurities on your face and body while leaving it feeling silky smooth. It can also be used for treating acne scars, dry skin, blackheads, and removing fine lines.
As an internal detox, you can simply mix half a teaspoon of the powder to your smoothie, shake, juice or water. The mixture can be your natural solution for indigestion, morning sickness, as well as in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Finally, this Bentonite Clay product can be used as an alternative toothpaste as it can efficiently clean your mouth and promote pearly white teeth.
Fossil Power Bentonite Clay Food Grade Powder
Here’s another Bentonite Clay Food Powder. This formulation is from Fossil Power. This unrefined pure Sodium Bentonite Clay is packed with no fillers, additives, or preservatives. This product is rich in organic minerals such as silica, calcium, iron, and potassium. An application of this as a facial mask will help rejuvenate your skin, leaving it soft and radiantly glowing without itching or redness.
This is an all-in-one treatment that you can use for your beauty regimen other than a face mask. It can replace your teeth cleaners, clay baths, acne treatments, soap and shampoos, and even deodorant. Imagine getting several other products for the price of one.
On top of these, this Bentonite Clay is edible. You can use it to detox and remove from your body any foreign substances and harmful toxins.
Essential Elements Food Grade Activated Charcoal Powder
This huge bag of food grade activated charcoal powder by Essential Elements work wonder not only for the face but for the whole body. It offers a pretty good savings for you as it provides you with several benefits in one purchase. Many customers have found this product super efficient in detoxifying the skin, the mouth cavity, as well as the insides of the body.
It’s a toxin sponge and works well in trapping toxins and all other impurities on any surface it clings on. You face will love it, toxins will hate it. This one small pack can be your next household essential. It holds a cleaning essence that can do a combination of works done by several products. And it works perfectly well for the skin as well. Having one of this as your cleaning agent will give a big boost to your confidence, so why not give it a try.
KAOLIN CLAY White Cosmetic NATURAL POWDER
Here’s another superb facial mask alternative. Kaolin clay (also known as Chian Clay) is an all-natural white, porous clay packaged in powder form. It is a common mineral clay found in warm, humid regions throughout the world, including the southeastern United States.
This product can be used in a number of ways. It can be used in making soap, creams, lotions, face or body masks, bath bombs. Moreover, it works well with all skin types: normal, oily, dry or sensitive skin. It’s an excellent product that can be used for cosmetic purposes. Since it has natural absorbency properties, it can also be used as a scrubs and as a deodorant. It is great for stimulating blood circulation on the skin while gently exfoliating dead skin, leaving a totally cleansed skin minus any negative results.
Zen Principle Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
Zen Principle uses 100% food grade coconut activated charcoal powder. It can be used to effectively remove toxins from the skin and within the body. This is an all-in-one beauty treatment that has proven to be effective in clarifying the skin tone as well as in removing impurities from the skin. It can rejuvenate your skin and hair. It can also be used to detoxify the body. What more? You can also use it to clean and whiten your teeth the natural way.
Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mask
Aria Starr offers only high-quality beauty products that are formulated with the finest ingredients. With this brand’s Dead Sea Mask, you can now pamper your skin with hydrating minerals and nutrients that will make your skin glow, and feel and look healthy. This formula also contains a mixture of shea butter, aloe vera, and jojoba oil that offer a variety of beauty benefits, as follows:
- Get rid of acne and blackheads.
- Moisturize the skin and stimulate blood circulation.
- Detoxify the skin.
New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body
This innovative beauty product produced by New York Biology is the ultimate mineral-infused, spa-quality mud that you can use for a better-looking skin. Each use of this premium product will draw out oil and toxins from your skin. This leaves thoroughly cleansed pores that are nourished and glowing with health and vitality. This Dead Sea Mud Mask works well for any type of skin: dry, normal, oily, combination, sensitive, and even irritated skin.
Brooklyn Botany Activated Charcoal Mud Mask
With cruelty-free Brooklyn Botany Activated Charcoal Mask, you can now say hello to a truly stunning skin. It transforms lifeless and acne-filled skin to a clear and gorgeously glowing one while maintaining the skin’s natural moisture.
This product is specially formulated to brighten and tighten the skin. Its unique blend of ingredients remove toxins to reveal a beautifully radiant skin that is free from excessive oil. Its formulation also contains organic aloe leaf juice, organic olive oil, and organic jojoba oil, that makes the skin softer and more hydrated. It’s a gentle formula that you can trust for effective facial cleaning that won’t harm your skin.
Putting your best face forward during pregnancy can prove to be challenging, especially for those who experience the worse in their skin, nails, and hair during this period. That should not ruin your day, however. You are still fortunate to have something to look forward to after nine months of carrying that miracle inside your womb. Many married women pray earnestly and have thought of every possible way just to have that bundle of joy that you are carrying in your belly.
Yes, it is totally challenging to be an expecting mother. You don’t just experience morning sickness, mood swings, changes in your dietary requirement, but you may also see unsightly changes on your skin, especially during the third trimester of your pregnancy.
Keep Your Skin Glowing During Pregnancy
For some pregnant women, maintaining that youthful glow may be difficult. In addition to this, your ob-gyne would have probably warned you about the products and ingredients that you should not allow to touch your skin during this sensitive period of your life. You may also be quite aware of the skin changes which could be any of these — dry skin, skin discoloration, stretch marks, varicose veins, and even acne build-up on your face.
You might also be frantic if you see any of these ingredients on the labels of the product that you used to love:
- Chemical Sunscreens. Anything that is written on the product label as Avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone, oxtinoxate, menthyl anthranilate, and oxtocrylene.
- Hydroquinone. The product label may have this ingredient as idrochinone and quinol/1-4 dihydroxy benzene/1-4 hydroxybenzene.
- Retinol. You may also see this ingredient as any of these product components: retinoic acid, retinyl palmitate, retinaldehyde, adapalene, tretinoin, tazarotene and isotretinoin
- Beta hydroxy acids. You can see them in product labels as any of these: Salicylic acid, 3-hydroxypropionic acid, trethocanic acid and tropic acid.
- Diethanolamine (DEA). This ingredient is usually found in hair and body products and may be labeled as diethanolamine, oleamide DEA, lauramide DEA and cocamide DEA.
- Parabens. These compounds may be indicated as propyl, butyl, isopropyl, isobutyl and methyl parabens on product labels.
- Phthalates. Phthalates are included in products as plasticizers. They make products more flexible and more difficult to break. They can be indicated on product labels as diethyl and dibutyl especially.
Don’t Panic, Use Organic
Well, we have good news for you. You know, you are not alone. There are countless women who are also experiencing the same things as you are. You do not have to worry that much as well as there are better alternatives that can help you with those skin problems.
You can always turn to us for safe options that will make your pregnancy stress-free and more enjoyable. For instance, in this post, you will find some of the best face masks that you can use while waiting for that new family member arrives. We can assure you that these products that we present have benefitted several other expecting moms. Just like them, it will be easier for you to put on your best face forward even when your body feels heavy with your baby inside it.
DIY Alternatives For That Glow That Deserves A Second Look
If you are a DIY fanatic, you can make one of these healthy facial masks instead of buying one of the options below. We know it takes time to make one, but you can be assured of the ingredients that will be used will all be organic and beneficial for you and your baby.
Here are just a few of our recommended options
- Almond and Banana Face Mask. This super combination is rich in vitamin B12 and vitamin C. This mask will help improve the collagen production in your skin, resulting in a more elastic and a young looking skin.
- Oats and Yogurt Face Mask. You can easily get rid of dark spots with this perfect combination. This mask will help remove impurities and dry skin cells on your face. It also helps clear out acne and pimple growth on your face.
- Milk and Honey Face Mask. When these two ingredients are mixed together, it can be used to deeply moisturize your skin. This is also perfect blend to use if you want a lighter-toned skin.
- Gram Flour and Turmeric Face Mask. Use this mask if you want to see smaller pores on your skin. It will tighten and brighten your face.
- Milk Cream and Walnut Face Mask. For a gentle cleanser yet offers deep moisturizing, this combination is your best option. You can fight stress and regain a rejuvenated, glowing skin with a mask made from a combination of milk cream and ground walnut.
- Honey and Papaya Face Mask. Get rid of dark spots and wrinkles with this healthy combination that is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. It will help your skin cells to renew quicker to expose a refreshed and refined skin.
Your Skin Cleansed Without The Sting
Your skin deserves the best, especially during your pregnancy period. With the quality products that we have identified in this post, you are sure to receive the best facial treatment that you truly deserve. All products mentioned can easily be taken off with cotton pads dipped in warm water.
For more amazing products and pregnancy-related skin care tips, watch out for our next blog. If you have questions or topics that you want us to cover in our succeeding posts, feel free to drop us a quick note. We love to hear from you and we will reply to your inquiries as soon as we can. If you like this post, you can help others by sharing the knowledge through your favorite social media.
Until our next post. Stay beautiful!